Job ID: 352618131
Over the past five decades, Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare has continued to expand its facilities, providers, and services to ensure its patients can get the expert care they need, close to home.
We have also worked to be the employer of choice for the area by offering a wide selection of career opportunities and a culture that is motivating, rewarding, and supportive.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
We are looking for an LCSW to join our outpatient team!
Benefits for Staff
- Jury duty: Pay for work missed to attend jury duty.
- Funeral leave: Up to 24 hours pay for missed work due to death in the immediate family.
- Tax-sheltered annuities: Voluntary, individual supplemental retirement program using pretax dollars.
- Hospital and clinic discount: 20% discount off the hospital and clinic bills for you and your immediate family.
- Pharmacy and supplies discount: You pay hospital costs, plus 10% on in-stock items for you and your immediate family.
- Direct deposit: Direct payroll deductions to checking and/or savings accounts at local banking institutions.
- Education: Wide range of programs available on a variety of topics.
- Meal discount: With an employee name badge, meals in the cafeteria are purchased at discounted prices while on duty.
- Credit Union: Enjoy credit union benefits through payroll deduction.
- Benevolence Fund: An employee committee administers employee funds for the benefit of employees in need.
Day to Day:
- Full Time - Day shift, Monday through Friday
- Providing brief assessment upon referral and may provide short term, episodic, evidence-based treatment including behavior change, coping chorine disease, and non-compliance.
- Coordinating the care of patients
- Collaborative with the medical staff
- Facilitating patient care, anticipating patient care needs, individualizing patient care
- LCSW in the state of Missouri
We look forward to meeting you soon!