Job ID: 351749076
Our Village Counseling, LLC is a new private practice in Fort Collins with a community-focused approach, dedicated to serving children, teens, and their families. We specialize in play therapy, sand-tray and art therapy for our clients, parent consultation and family, and system support.
We are seeking Master's level psychotherapist; counselor and/or social worker with education, training, and experience with an emphasis in child and family counseling modalities that include play therapy, expressive therapies, parent consultation, telehealth, and family therapy. This position offers diverse experiences with community support systems including schools, medical, and other health professionals. We are accepting applications from either unlicensed or licensed therapists who are passionate about pediatric mental health, have training and experience in play therapy and are committed to a practice that effectively serves the youth and families in our community.
- Masters in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, or Social Work with an emphasis in Child and Family Counseling.
- Internship, Field Placement, and/or Prior Employment in a clinical setting with children and families.
- Mental Health Licensure in the State of Colorado (such as LPC, LCSW, LMFT), hold a Mental Health Candidate Permit or LSW.
- Desirable Qualifications:
- Education, Experience and Supervised practice in play therapy with credentialing plan for Registered Play Therapist (RPT) Credential with the Association for Play Therapy (APT)
- Coursework, Continuing Education, or Work Experience with Expressive therapies such as Sandtray, Art Therapy, Dance, or Music.
- Maintain a caseload of at least 5 to 10 clients or clinical hours per week
- Maintain license or permit in your discipline and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed
- Maintain a regular and reliable schedule with timely arrival to meet with clients, attend weekly team meetings, and for individual supervision. Availability to work some evenings is expected and may be balanced with a flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance.
- Communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., Parents, school, primary health care, other allied health or social service professionals, etc.) as necessary, and mark these times on schedule and in clinical notes.
- Complete intake, assessment, treatment plans, and progress notes, in a timely and accurate fashion using EHR software provided by Our Village Counseling, LLC.
- Provide counseling services in a professional manner to maintain and increase the goodwill and reputation of Our Village Counseling, LLC.
- Be respectful of, cooperative, and collaborative with co-workers, supervisors, and building staff.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay range of $35.00 - $50.00 and will be part-time to begin and cab increase to full-time as caseload grows, if clinician permits. Starting pay will be determined by licensure, education, and prior experience.
- Yearly stipend toward continuing education
- Paid Time Off
- Supervision toward licensure and Registered Play Therapist Credential
- Payment of your liability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Cover Letter
- List of References (include at least one reference who has witnessed or is familiar with your clinical skills)