All That’s Therapeutic, Inc. is a culturally competent family focused mental and behavioral health agency dedicated to serving individuals, groups and families of all ages in need of therapeutic and psychiatric rehabilitation services. Our mental health programs consist of an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC) and a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP), both designed to promote optimal functioning in the consumers we serve. We are seeking a part-time Rehabilitation Specialist for our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program.
- To ensure the proper development and implementation of rehabilitation services that reflect the needs of the participants served by the program;
- Responsible for the oversight, supervision and quality assurance of all PRP services, including both record keeping and direct services, along with the PRP Program Director;
- To provide documented orientation, individual and/or group supervision to all Rehabilitation Coordinators;
- Assists the PRP Program Director with developing staffing plans which identify the type and number of staff needed to provide a program of rehabilitation recovery services for individuals with serious mental illness;
- Ensures the continuity of services for all consumers in the PRP program;
- To provide all Rehabilitation Coordinators with 60 hours of on the job direct PRP supervision before allowing them to provide services without direct supervision;
- To review and sign IRP’s, and ensure that appropriate signatures are obtained;
- To conduct periodic quality reviews of PRP records in accordance with program policy;
- To hire and evaluate Rehabilitation Coordinators assigned to work with consumers in the PRP program, along with the PRP Director;
- To identify the training needs of Rehabilitation Coordinators and ensure that they receive documented training (initial and ongoing);
- Participate in supervision with direct supervisor, as scheduled;
- To be available at least one evening per week to perform essential job functions;
- To attend programmatic meetings, trainings, job fairs and other mandatory meetings scheduled;
- Respond to subpoenas, and support Rehabilitation Coordinators needing to appear in court, and representing the agency, when necessary;
- To obtain service authorizations and maintain programmatic databases;
- To respond to emergencies and assist Rehabilitation Coordinators with crisis management;
- Review discharge summaries and incident reports;
- To notify Rehabilitation Coordinators of changes in diagnosis with their clients;
- To ensure Rehabilitation Coordinators comply with program policies and procedures.
- Compile weekly statistics for immediate supervisor within established time frames;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed mental health professional (graduate or clinical)
- Flexible schedule to include telework
- On-site supervision
- Free CEU's and training!