All That’s Therapeutic, Inc. is a culturally competent family focused mental and behavioral health agency dedicated to serving individuals, groups and families of all ages in need of therapeutic and psychiatric rehabilitation services. Our mental health programs consist of an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC) and a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP), both designed to promote optimal functioning in the consumers we serve.
Position Overview:The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and quality assurance of clinical services provided by All That’s Therapeutic, including the training and supervision of a team of clinicians providing direct services to consumers with mental illness. The Clinical Supervisor works alongside other Clinical Supervisors and directly under the Clinic Director relating to the program and clinical services provided.
Benefits of Joining All That's Therapeutic, Inc.:
- Family-like atmosphere
- All documentation is electronic
- Flexible Schedule
- FREE CEUs!
- Telework opportunity
- Supervise licensed clinicians and/or student interns working in the program;
- Review and sign treatment plans, discharge summaries and incident reports, etc. and ensure that appropriate standards are met
- Conduct new therapist orientations, along with the Clinic & PRP Directors;
- Conduct periodic quality reviews of medical records in accordance with program policy;
- Identify the training needs of team members and ensure that they receive documented training;
- Respond to subpoenas, and support therapists needing to appear in court, and representing the agency, when necessary;
- Respond to clinical emergencies and assist therapists with crisis management;
- Ensure therapists comply with program policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in counseling
- Full licensure to practice independently as a LCPC in the state of Maryland
- Board approved supervisor
- 3 years post graduate clinical experience providing services to consumers with mental health challenges
- 2 years supervisory experience