Do you want to work for an organization that Makes a Lasting Impact on Kids?
AMIkids has served over 136,000 kids and their families since 1969. Being part of the AMIkids team means that you are helping youth to realize their full potential and become a valuable part of their community.
Our Shift Supervisor provides leadership and supervision of the Direct Care Staff, which includes development and performance management of their direct reports, scheduling and participating in the recruiting process. Through effective leadership you serve as an advisor and a positive role model to develop, motivate and guide Team Members and youth toward the successful accomplishment of established program goals and objectives.
Perks and Benefits:
- Growth opportunities – we pride ourselves on developing our leaders from within
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Drug plan options; Health Spending Account, Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Wellness Benefits – EAP, Health Coaching, Stress Management Programs, etc.
- Employer Funded Pension Plan, Voluntary 403(B) Retirement Plan, Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Pet Insurance, World Travel Assistance, Car Rental discounts, Gym Membership discounts, and more.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor’s preferred,
- Minimum one years’ experience working with youth; Juvenile Justice experience a plus,
- Minimum six months experience in a supervisory role preferred,
- Must possess and maintain valid driver’s license in the state of employment and have a driving record that meets the standards of the AMIkids Transportation Policy, (CDL may be required with State specified endorsement)
- Be able to complete training outside the program when required (may need to travel to other locations).
AMIkids Inc., Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled * Drug-Free Workplace