Location: Worcester, MA 01605
Date Posted: 11/28/2020
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking Mental Health Workers in the Worcester, MA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The primary role of the Direct Support Specialist is to provide care and support to individuals with developmental disabilities and mental health and/or medical challenges in a residential setting.
* Provide instruction and reinforce personal care/hygiene tasks, community living, communication and socialization skills
* Implement person-centered activities and goals that create and maintain a supportive environment
* Maintain accurate and timely documentation including progress notes and reports that meet State and federal requirements
* Monitor medication intake
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working with adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in a health care setting
* Must be self-motivated with a positive, energetic, and professional demeanor
* Ability to maintain First Aid/CPR, and other certifications as required
* Must possess a valid Driver's License to transport Individuals as needed
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Weekly compensation
* Flexible scheduling: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule; increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Mental Health Worker
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1213164-34
Company: Delta-T Group Massachusetts, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.