WellQor is all about making a positive impact on the lives of our patients, their families, and their entire senior living communities. As a WellQor clinician, you will help your patients work through the inevitable issues of aging and moving to a new home. With your support, they will improve their memory and cognitive functions, overcome anxiety, make new friends, deal with grief, and forge better relationships with their families and other caregivers. You will make a real and tangible difference that you can see and feel good about right away.
By working on-site at one of our premiere communities, you will develop long term relationships with individual patients, their families, and your community's staff members. Your local WellQor team will support you all the way from our initial training program, to crafting personalized emotional and brain health programs for each individual patient and helping with specific issues as they arise in the course of treatment.
At WellQor, you can work your own way - conduct sessions in patient rooms, in a social area of the community, or even on walks through the gardens. You will also set your own work schedule that allows you to both meet the needs of your patients and the demands of your own life. click to view
Title: Clinical Therapist (Psychologist or LCSW)
Reports to Lead Psychologist / District Manager
LCSW, LICSW, PhD or PsyD with active state license
Strong computer skills and comfort using electronic medical records systems for patient charting
Exceptional charting, communication, and time management skills
- Work with your local Lead Psychologist / District Manager to design customized treatment plans for each of your patients according to their needs.
- Conduct regular therapy sessions on-site at your senior living community
- Typical issues that your patients may face include:
Cognitive functioning and memory issues
- Conduct group therapy sessions for your patients and potentially others, including family and staff support groups.
- Communicate with your patients' families as appropriate to ensure they are informed and feel included in their loved one's care.
- Collaborate with other caregivers (hospice, medical, PT, OT, etc.) to facilitate multidisciplinary care programs for your patients.
- Conduct community staff training programs (content and materials are provided by WellQor's dedicated Director of Clinician Development).\
- Enter and maintain appropriate documentation in WellQor's online EHR system in a timely manner and according to company guidelines.
- Respond to inquiries or requests for additional information.
- Perform WellQor wellness checks for new arrivals at your community and make recommendations on their potential treatment plans.
PhD / PsyD Psychology $60,000-$70,000
2 Weeks PTO
Your career with WellQor starts with a paid training program that ensures that you will have the knowledge and skills to address the unique needs of your patients. Training Includes:
- An extensive curriculum on the specific emotional and cognitive challenges facing our aging patient population through live training sessions from our national experts and WellQor's e-learning platform.
- In-person training and mentorship from your local lead psychologist.
- On-site training and coaching with your initial patient group.
- Ongoing internal training sessions and a budget for outside continuing education programs.
- Pairing with an experienced clinician in your area through WellQor's unique "Buddy System
Job ID: 263156656