WellQor is the premier national provider of Geriatric Psychology services within senior living communities. Our innovative approach is designed to optimize the emotional and cognitive wellness of a traditionally underserved, but growing population of seniors. Through strong partnerships with progressive senior living communities, our clinicians assess and design treatment plans for their residents, then deliver cognitive therapy and psychotherapy sessions to address the unique and challenging set of issues that older adults and their families face across the aging continuum. Our approach is proven to significantly improve the quality of lives for our patients, their loved ones, and the staff of the communities we serve.
Full Time Licensed Clinical Therapist (Psychologist or Social Worker)
Reports to Lead Psychologist / District Manager
- Coordinate treatment planning with Lead Psychologist / District Manager and conduct therapy sessions for designated patient caseload. Therapy addresses the following:
- Adjustment disorders
- Personality disorders
- Behavioral issues - Behavioral modification
- Substance abuse
- Cognitive functioning
- Perform eligibility checks on all patients prior to scheduling / seeing them
- Conduct group therapy (and other types of groups ie- support groups, cognitive restructuring, educational, etc) for community residents as appropriate
- Communicate and conduct sessions (with or without the patient) with patients POA / family as appropriate. Provide education, family therapy, and collaboration on the treatment plan.
- Maintain and submit appropriate and comprehensive documentation within the EHR chart following CMS guidelines
- Collaborate with other agencies / partners (hospice, MD, PT, OT, etc) and maintain documentation to facilitate multidisciplinary care
- Coordinate care with communities following their expected standards (3rd party forms, care plan coordination, patient reviews, status meetings / rounds, etc)
- Ensure timely and appropriate responses to requests for information from Insurance carriers or regulatory agencies as needed
- Ensure timely responsive communication with other WellQor staff
Community Relationship Management
- Interact with community staff regularly to identify and address their needs for resident behavioral management.
- Perform community staff trainings, community events and other presentations as appropriate to reinforce position as behavioral wellness expert
- Solicit additional referrals and perform periodic wellness checks for new and existing residents.
- LCSW, LICSW, PhD or PsyD with active state license
- Strong computer skills and comfort using electronic medical records systems for patient charting
- Exceptional charting, communication and time management skills
- Active Medicare licensing and CAQH numbers with In-network status with HMOs/PPOs preferred but not required
Health Benefits available
2 weeks PTO
Job ID: 237867005