Duties and Responsibilities
• Work collaborately with school staff, Home Based Program Manager and Qualified Mental Health Specialists.
• Meet with client and parents to complete diagnostic assessment and individualized treatment plan.
• Manage clients treatment plan and treatment.
• Ensure treatment plans are updated annually or when goals are met or changed.
• Ensure treatment plans are signed by parent or guardian immediately after completion
• Provide individual, group, and/or family counseling as needed and indicated by client’s treatment plan.
• Conduct classroom observations and interventions.
• Intervene in crisis situations to assist clients as needed.
• Advocate for individual and/or community needs of clients and their families.
• Participate in individual and group supervision.
• Submit weekly schedule to Home Based Program Manager.
• Follow Ohio Medicaid, CARF and State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage
and Family Therapist Board rules and regulations.
• Report all major incidents at assigned school or in the community. All incidents must be documented on an incident report form.
• Have an active counselor or social work license (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC). Independent licensure preferred
• Have a master's degree in counseling or social work. A bachelor's degree in social work with at least three years assessing and diagnosing mental and emotional disorders may be considered.
• Active Ohio driver's license, reliable transportation and automobile liability insurance.
Job ID: 243880163