Founded in 2006, Juvo’s mission is to utilize educational and behavioral best practices to support and educate our clients, staff and community in order to create and sustain access to a better quality of life in the least restrictive environment. We do this by providing clinical services that are grounded in applied behavior analysis (ABA), a discipline devoted to the understanding and improvement of human behavior of social significance. The implementation of best practices in applied behavior analysis results in individuals who are equipped to achieve to their fullest potential to lead lives of self-sufficiency and independence. We strive to provide behavior analytic services in a caring manner that stimulates, engages, and motivates our clients to embrace learning by using the least intrusive methods to address their individual needs.
Put PEOPLE FIRST! Above all else, the families and kids come first! Value communication, access, progress and quality of life. We are hardworking, dedicated, and utilize intervention based in Applied Behavior Analysis and are very dedicated to providing quality services that create change Are a great team of people to work with.
We are looking for people to embody the following Juvo's values:
- People First
- Dedication to Quality Service
- Compassionate Care
- Commitment to Community
What we offer you…
- Professional Development
- Phenomenal Team of Administrative and Clinical Personnel
- Health Insurance Options
- Promotional Opportunities
- Professional Development Stipend for CEUs and future education.
We are looking for people who…
- Have a genuine desire to learn, teach, collaborate, and above all have a good time!
- Want to be a part of a team with a common goal to make a difference
- Are flexible to the pace and demands of a growing business
- Are enthusiastic about working in home-based services
- Are excited to be in a position that provides direct feedback and strives for the highest quality of services
- Value and nurture an environment that exudes professionalism and a team attitude
- Have knowledge of Natural Environment and Discrete Trial teaching, direct observation data collection methodology.
- Be an excellent communicator/listener, available to work evenings, have reliable transportation, willing to drive to locations within the North Shore Area, willing to work as a team, and be highly organized.
What you will be doing…
- Conduct behavioral assessments, functional assessments, and functional analyses
- Develop behavior support and intervention plans
- Provide home-based training, behavior consultation
- Conduct parent training
Minimum Qualifications :
- Masters or doctoral degree in special education, applied behavior analysis, psychology, or a related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) & Massachussetts LABA licensure
- Three years of related professional experience designing and providing programs based on ABA to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Two or more years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of a variety of evidenced based methodologies used for behavioral programs in home, school, and community settings.
Job ID: 242767818