Job ID: 201565678
1 - 3 years
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse/addiction issues and/or dual diagnosis
- Provide therapy to promote optimum wellness of emotional and mental health
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Conduct and document therapy sessions and weekly progress notes
- Complete clinical assessments and recommendations for treatment plans
To be considered for this position, you must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in the Human Services field, or
- Associate's degree AND two (2) years' experience in providing Human Services, or
- Five (5) years' of Human Service experience, or
- Possess a relevant professional credential such as Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Procedure (CPRP), Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- A competitive salary;
- a benefits package that includes healthcare, and paid time off.
- The opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment with well-qualified professionals;
- Evenings and weekends off; and
- A positive work environment.
- 401 K Investment Plan
To be considered as a successful candidate for this excellent opportunity, you will also be required to complete a full background check including a criminal history, verification of past employment and education, and a drug screen.
Behavioral Crossroads is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to Diversity.
Job Type: Full-time